Teeth In A Day in Naperville, IL
Why old fashion dentures are not the answer
Dentures that are not secured are an old fashion answer.
- Dentures that are not secured can be painful
- Difficult to chew certain foods
- Impact the way you speak
This is where Dr. Bork can help you with the latest in modern implant solutions.
With a variety of dental implant-based tooth solutions, you can improve the quality of your life.
- secured solutions are comfortable
- Imagine being able to properly chew your food
- Speak without impairment
- Have more confidence
Dr. Bork has a solution that is right for you.
- Removable implant overdentures
- Provides stability attached to two or more dental implants
- Removable overdentures on an implant bar
- An even and secure fit on 2 or more dental implants
- Fixed implant supported bridges
- Durable and natural looking secured on four or more dental implants
The advantages for you are:
- Successful and trusted method of tooth replacement
- Natural feeling
- Accepted by your body as it is biocompatible material
- Normally last for life
- Minimizes bone loss
- Feels stable and comfortable
- And don’t forget the beautiful smile
Call today to make an appointment with Dr. Bork and get back to the life you only imagined!
All-on-4 is a revolutionary new dental procedure designed to offer a permanent tooth replacement for individuals suffering from missing teeth across an entire row of teeth. Tooth loss is extremely common among adults, especially in old age, and the short answer is that conventional dentures are often not the easiest or comfortable solution for adults struggling with tooth loss. Teeth in a Day brings a unique procedure that secures a full denture on four or more anchor points. This unique procedure allows for a faster solution to a natural looking smile.
Teeth in a Day’s implants are made of titanium, and dentures supported by implants greatly improve chewing function, stability, and helps to maintain a healthier jaw and jaw structure. Teeth in a Day implants fuse with their bone, increasing their permanence and durability.– this procedure helps prevent bone loss that conventional dentures do not.
Here at David A. Bork, DDS, we are proud to offer Teeth in a Day. To inquire about this amazing, life-changing procedure, please do not hesitate to call our friendly staff and we will schedule your initial consultation.